Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Nothing

To any of you who read this blog and I don't talk to you personally (hello...is anyone out there???), just wanted you to know I am still around but not able to blog much. I have started taking some mandatory refresher classes related to my seasonal part-time second job that will last this month and I have started co-teaching Sunday School on the book of 1 John and I will start being the director of our Sparks club for AWANA on Sunday nights, so I am pretty busy right now. Not to mention my full time job and duties around the house (don't ask my wife right now about that last item). So I will try and not let the blog fall into disuse.

Toward that goal, for those of you who haven't heard the churches in the county that I live in have formed a disaster relief organization wherein Christians within our geographic locale can show their love for those who have been affected by disasters. The web site is www.effinghamcares.org. Check it out.

Russ

No comments:

Blog Archive