Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Emma Catherine

For anyone that did not know, my wife gave birth on Feb 15, 2006 @ 12:20 PM to a beautiful baby girl, Emma Catherine, weighing in at 7 lbs 5 oz and 19 inches long. And when I say beautiful, I mean beautiful. I think The Lord is revealing much to my wife and I about unconditional love. Stay tuned for possible further updates on the life of a new father.

12 May our sons in their youth
be like plants full grown,
our daughters like corner pillars
cut for the structure of a palace;
13 may our granaries be full,
providing all kinds of produce;
may our sheep bring forth thousands
and ten thousands in our fields;
14 may our cattle be heavy with young,
suffering no mishap or failure in bearing; [2]
may there be no cry of distress in our streets!
15 Blessed are the people to whom such blessings fall!
Blessed are the people whose God is the Lord! - David, King of Israel

6 comments:

Randy said...

Congratulations on your new arrival..Confucious say "Sons are great, but daughters take care of you in your old age." Be prepared for an outpouring of God's blessings as you diligently raise your daughter in the knowledge and admonition of the Lord.

Josh Brisby said...

Russ and Heather,

Congratulations on your new baby! Children are a heritage from the Lord!

Josh and Angela

Dax said...

she sho is purdy.

Robert Cole said...

Congratulations Daddy! I am praising God with you for His faithfulness.
Don't forget, we have some praise time scheduled for Friday morning!

Brother Bob said...

I heard, congratulations, Russ (and Heather).

Russ said...

Thanks for the warm wishes everyone. (I forgot I had comment moderation on!)

Blog Archive