Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Overpopulation???

I think about this article by Mark Coppenger occasionally and it makes me laugh every time I think about it. Not because I disagree, but because, well...its funny. I have friends that think the be fruitful mandate is still in total, full throttle force, and others who don't think it is applicable at all. I fall in between, but closer to the it is in full force side. This article is funny but factual at the same time. Nothing funny though about Christians completely disregarding God's intended purposes for their lives and living a life in willful disobedience to his commands to raise Godly children to the Glory of God. Just as sad to me though is those who do not bow the knee to God, but are repulsed by even the idea of children who bear the image of God. The feminist mind set is alive and well everybody, inside and outside the church. I don't know if I am a quiver full guy or not, but I know I don't want to be guilty of disobeying the orders of my master. Give it a read and decide for yourself.

Quivering in His presence,
Russ

No comments:

Blog Archive