Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Apologetics in a Postmodern Age

I have enjoyed reading Dr. Mohler's three part series on apologetics over at his website. He has gone through Paul's visit to Athens as recorded in Acts 17 and given us what he thinks represents Paul's method. I enjoyed this because I have over the last several months been thinking about which apologetic method is the best. I mean presuppositional, evidential, classical, or none of the above? I would say I lean presuppositional but haven't really studied out the classical method. It seems at this point that a combination of methods that are tailor made to the situation is the best tactic. Dr. Mohler has given us an outline to follow while leaving the specifics up to us to figure out. Just like a professor. Just like the real world.

Here they are...enjoy.

You are bringing strange things to our ears - Part 1
You are bringing strange things to our ears - Part 2
You are bringing strange things to our ears - Part 3

With no apologies,
Russ

No comments:

Blog Archive