Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Who is Sosipater?

I just realized that I haven't explained who Sosipater is. Well, a couple of years ago I started participating in some online forums and wanted a unique screen name to use online. I think I had just read through Romans and remembered this verse.

Romans 16:21 Timothy, my fellow worker, greets you; so do Lucius and Jason and Sosipater, my kinsmen.


So that is it, and hence my blog title, Sosipater...Follower of The Way, which comes from Acts 9:1-2 and ties in nicely to our Lords own words in John 14:6,

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.


In our day, this is the greatest of propositional truths that needs to be proclaimed. Lets pray for The Church to show the world "The Way".

"Way" out there,
Russ

No comments:

Blog Archive